How to ignore faces in iPhoto 11

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, 15" 2.2 i7 - OS 10.7.2
Having a great time with iPhoto 11 and Faces, BUT, when I start a new session in order to resume taggin faces, I have to go through a large number of faces I already passed on, four per screen. Near the bottom of the corkboard it says you can tell iPhoto to..... "or ignore" photos. I'd love to not have to go through screen after screen of already passed-over photos. I'm probably missing something very basic, I know, but I'd appreciate any help in this.
Thanks!

Rick

Reaction score
You can hover over the top left of the photo and an X appears - click on the X to ignore the photo. This is a very tedious and laborious process (one at a time)!

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks!

Thanks for the tip - this process is going to take a l o n g time to complete - many thousands of faces to still go through, but now there's hope in not having to revisit the same faces every time I open iPhoto!

Appreciate you help!

Rick

Reaction score
For what it's worth, in the iPhoto menu I clicked on "Provide iPhoto Feedback" to express my dissatisfaction with the process!

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ditto!

100% agreement. Going through the iPhoto main library and highlighting shots you don't want to filter might be faster.
Good input on your part!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.