Is there a Mac program like Microsoft Project?

Reaction score
I am looking for a program for my Mac like Microsoft Project that will help me design plans, assign tasks and resources, create timelines, etc. Know of anything?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 17" 2011, 2.3GHz Intel Quad-Core i7, 8GB RAM, MacMini 2011, 2.7GHz Intel Dual-Core i7, 8GB RAM
Search for Mac Project Management Software. I am not on mine or I would and I dont do wide sweeping searches at work.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Nothing compares with MS Project but unfortunately it's not available for the Mac, however, there are alternatives:

Here's one you can try: LINK

OmniPlan for the Mac is popular and very good. Download a trial copy to see if it meets your requirements. LINK

BrianLachoreVPI

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
March 2011 15" MBP 2.3GHz i7 Quad Core 8GB Ram | Mid 2011 27" iMac 3.4 GHz i7 16 GB RAM 2 TB HDD
I am looking for a program for my Mac like Microsoft Project that will help me design plans, assign tasks and resources, create timelines, etc. Know of anything?

I asked the same question (of Google) when I first switched - and settled on the answer that cschag has already provided. There are no real project competitors for the Mac - but if all you need to do are the things you described above - then the links he provided should serve you just fine.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.