menu icons (menulets) on menu bar not appearing?!?!??!?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Model Name: MacBook Model Identifier: MacBook6,1 Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor Sp
hey
recently i installed apple's 10.6.7 combo update. It installed correctly (i think), and then the menulets (menu icons) dissapeared. i had date & time, battery, spotlight, AirPort, fast user switching, volume, and bluetooth on the menu bar.
the only thing that may of caused it is that i "slightly" (meaning alot) modded my OS by enabling 64-bit mode on my macbook and a few other things. Any help would be GREAT:)!;D

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Why don't you "un-mod" whatever it is you "modified" and see if things return to normal? For what reason did you set it up to run in 64 bit mode anyway?

OP
som jelly 1
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Model Name: MacBook Model Identifier: MacBook6,1 Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor Sp

One problem is that I forgot what I modded because its been so long. I think that when I upgraded to 10.6.7, it messed p the menulets. Any help would be great!:)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.