Missing pictures in Applications folder

Reaction score
I have a question (please) - I have several games I downloaded off Big Fish Games - and ALL games work when I play them (so that part is good) BUT I notice when I look under my APPLICATIONS folder I have three icons that have no photos attached (blank page with a pencil laying on the page) - they are for the games "Prime Suspects", "Cradle of Rome"& "Magic Vines". I unistalled the games (using the drag to trash method) and then downloaded off Big Fish Games website and re-installed, but still no thumbnail of the games displaying, only the blank page with the pencil.
I click on that and the games load and play fine.
Any suggestions how to get the icons to display correctly?
newbie to Mac - sorry if my Qs seem stupid :Confused:

robduckyworth

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP, 2.5GHz i7, 750GB, 6770M 1GB, iPad 3, iPhone 4, custom PC
hmm. try clicking on the trouble applications, clicking cmd + i, clicking on the icon in the top left of the inspector window, then press backspace. do they come back?

if this doesnt work you could always apply the icon manually, by pasting a picture, in the same method i put above.

robduckyworth

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP, 2.5GHz i7, 750GB, 6770M 1GB, iPad 3, iPhone 4, custom PC
yep sorry, highlighting. one click.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.