Best OS Backup Software for Windows 7?

Reaction score
I use SuperDuper to create a disc image of the Mac OS X for backup on a separate hard drive.

I also have Windows 7 on a separate hard disc, and I would like to know what the best software is for Windows backup. From what I can tell, nothing on the Windows side is as good or as simple to operate as SuperDuper, which is unfortunate.

I'm hoping to find one that can work more or less like SuperDuper, where I can make a disc image of the Windows OS and put it on a separate, bootable hard drive. I have four hard drives in total on a Mac Pro tower.

Paragon Backup & Recovery 10 Suite seems to be one of the better choices for Windows backup. Thanks for any opinions on the best backup software for Windows.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Paragon is good and so is Acronis True Image. Since you have Windows 7 on a separate hard drive True Image should work real well. I have an older copy which I use quite often to backup and image my Windows systems.

I have also used the Windows 7 backup software - which by the way, includes making an image of the hard drive. You might give that a go, but test it first to see if it meets your needs. Overall, my recommendation is Acronis True Image.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.