Holy iPods!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, TV, iPhone, Nano
Jeez I don't think I have ever seen so many iPods. I'm on vacation in NY in Manhattan. We have been here since Sat. Every time I get on a subway I see at least 5 people on every car that have the white iPod headphones on. And walkin around too, seems like every 15 seconds or so I see another one. That and chicks in cowboy boots lots of those too. Wierd......

M

mangoSharingan

Unfortunately, most of them just buy the white iPod earphones and stick it into their inferior MP3 players/Discmans/Walkmans!

The most real iPods I have ever seen on one carriage on the London tube is about 5, lol. Although in central London, everytime you turn a corner, you pretty much will see someone walk along the street showing off their iPods, like they don't care about being at risk from getting mugged...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M1 • iPhone 14 Pro • iPad Pro • iMac Retina 27"
mangoSharingan said:
Unfortunately, most of them just buy the white iPod earphones and stick it into their inferior MP3 players/Discmans/Walkmans!

I think that's hilarious. That's exactly what I would do if I didn't have an iPod-- only I'd connect it to something like a $10 AM/FM radio just to make a statement.

Frankly, I prefer the understated approach: the earphones I use with my iPods are black. Plus, my Sony EX71s sound better than the stock iPod phones.

R

rgivans

iPod headphones are pretty good until you play them too loud, then its all down hill from there.

J

Jonster

^ i like my music loud, so they're inferior for me ... i still use them though.

being in college, i see about 5-10 people a day with ipods. they're super popular because they're super awesome.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
caribiner23 said:
Frankly, I prefer the understated approach: the earphones I use with my iPods are black. Plus, my Sony EX71s sound better than the stock iPod phones.
I am the same way, sorta. While I was proud and happy to show it off at first, I got really sick of people asking about it, wanting to see the iPod and play with it when they saw the tell-tale white earbuds. I just got a set of regular black earbuds and with the black iSkin and keeping the iPod in my pocket, nobody seems to ask me about it anymore. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.