Apple Software for Photoshop?

Reaction score
I believe there may be something Apple sells to enable me to load Photoshop (I used this on windows) on my Mac. Does anyone know what that would be? thanks

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Not sure what you're asking? Are you looking for a copy of Photoshop for the Mac? Here's the LINK to the Adobe Photoshop site where you can download trial copies or buy.

OP
eaglesclaw121
Reaction score
No, I have the photoshop disk that I used on my old PC. I didn't know if I could load it on a Mac without some kind of Apple software to install it.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
OK, I understand now. No, unfortunately Photoshop for Windows will not run on your Mac. You can however, install Windows on your Mac either by using Boot Camp or Virtual Machine software. (Fusion, Parallels)

Another option is to contact Adobe and ask if they will allow you to change your license to one for the Mac. That would mean getting a copy of Photoshop from them for your Mac and turning in the Windows copy.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.