iPhone 4 at 4.3.2 (8H7)

Reaction score
I have this iPhone4 that was recently activated with Rogers by someone else and it is currently at version 4.3.2 (8H7), the model is MC605C and modem firmware is 04.10.01
I have bought it and followed the steps on iClarified "How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 4 Using PwnageTool (Mac) [4.3.2]" and after automatically creating the custom f/w and restore it via iTunes, the phone is working but with the sim card inserted, it is not recognized, it shows no provider, no tel number, nothing.
If I restore it to factory, it works fine. I have tried twice to build custom f/w and no go with any of the versions.
Can someone give me a hint or advice please on how to make this phone work with my own f/w so I would be able to use Cydia and other stuff?

Reaction score
There is no unlock for your configuration. It is the baseband 04.10.01 that has not yet been added to the unlockable basebands. I'm enjoying my iPhone 4 as an iPod. It had been unlocked, but I intentionally upgraded the firmware and baseband, and now have a very nice iPod. Went out and bought a $25 Nokia to use as a phone until a new unlock comes out through Dev Team.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.