How to add a camera timer to ipad2. Need Help

Reaction score
I have my amazing iPad 2. It does everything I want/need it to do. The only problem now is, is it possible to have a timer for the camera? Like any app that does this? What I mean by timer is like have it go off in 5 seconds or 3 seconds. And what I mean by App is a legit app for the iPad (meaning full screen support) not the iphone emulation double mode. Thank you

C

chas_m

There are a huge variety of third-party camera apps for the iPad that add features. I don't have any specific recommendations for you at the moment because I don't have an iPad 2, but a search for "camera ipad" in the app store will likely yield some candidates.

OP
T
Reaction score
Thank you, I tried that already but most of them are only for the original iPad. Even the Camera Pack for Adobe Photoshop does not work with the iPad2. I also have downloaded and paid for one of them and it does not work with the front camera. Only that back camera and this is completely useless.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.