sound card

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13inch 2.3 i5 MBP 64gb SSD 320gb HD 8gb 1333
I am gathering that you want to use them at the same time as output?

Launch Audio MIDI Setup, in the Applications/Utilities folder. Click the + button, which will create a new Aggregate device. Check the desired items for sound output. I have checked Built-in Line Output (for my computer speakers) and iMic USB audio Subsystem (for my living room stereo). Both items list in=0 and out=2.

Click the little triangle next to the aggregate device icon to expand the entry. You'll see an icon for each item. Highlight the entries you've added, one at a time. Make sure the volume is set as desired. For whatever reason, my iMic entry was 0db (full volume) and my Line Out entry as -11db. As a result, it initially sounded like I was only getting sound from my living room stereo hooked to the iMic. Once I adjusted the volume to full (0dB) on the line out entry then it was fine. Of course, you don't have to set both to full - you can use these sliders to balance sound levels if desired.

Stolen from Here

OP
D
Reaction score
i dont anderstend. but when i try thes my mac dont recognaize the sound card as device it recognaize it like audio device and in audio device area in audio midi setup i can select only the sond card or the build in autput

****sory abut my low english

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
does it show up when you click the + button in the bottom left?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sorry I am on 10.6 and it looks quite a bit different. Could you also give me a screen shot of the audio devices tab?

EDIT: I am trying to get a version of 10.5 to better help you but it may take a bit.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Glad it worked. Sorry it took so long.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.