Shared folder not in finder sidebar

Reaction score
Hi,
I have done a lot of searching and cannot find a solution to this problem. I have been connecting to our Macs at work from home using mobile me and they have been showing up in the finder sidebar under shared, I have also been using the screen share and iDisc - no problems. Recently when I tried to connect the shared area on the sidebar is not there so I cannot see the computers, iDisc still works. Any ideas?
Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Currently 13" Late 2010 MBA, 4GB/128GB; Early 2011 13" MBP, dual core i7 2.7ghz, 4gb ram, 500gb hd
If you look at Finder->Preferences->Sidebar, are all the boxes checked under Shared?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13inch 2.3 i5 MBP 64gb SSD 320gb HD 8gb 1333
The sharing section only shows up when there are shared computers on the network so maybe something happened on the other computers end?

OP
P
Reaction score
Well I am actually the only one on each computer, so is there something I can check? Sharing is on, everything seems to be in order, I haven't changed anything either way.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.