New iPad2 owner...... any advice to maximize my purchase?

Reaction score
Wasn't sure exactly where to post this.

I currently own an iMac running Snow Leopard, iPhone 3Gs, and I just added the iPad 2 to my fleet, I should have it by the end of next week since I ordered it online. I also have a Mobile Me account.

I know that it will sync my contacts Like it does with my iPhone to iMac, but I believe I can sync notes, and to do lists from my mac mail at home to my iPad?

I meet with clients from time to time, and would love to use my iPad to take notes as opposed to handwriting things. Not sure if I should use notes or pages, etc....

Just looking for any cool tips and tricks to work with all my apple products that might make me more organized as a business owner. Or just share anything really cool about these products that most people don't know about.

Thanks!!

RavingMac

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16Gb Mac Mini 2018, 15" MacBook Pro 2012 1 TB SSD
Wasn't sure exactly where to post this.

I currently own an iMac running Snow Leopard, iPhone 3Gs, and I just added the iPad 2 to my fleet, I should have it by the end of next week since I ordered it online. I also have a Mobile Me account.

I know that it will sync my contacts Like it does with my iPhone to iMac, but I believe I can sync notes, and to do lists from my mac mail at home to my iPad?

I meet with clients from time to time, and would love to use my iPad to take notes as opposed to handwriting things. Not sure if I should use notes or pages, etc....

Just looking for any cool tips and tricks to work with all my apple products that might make me more organized as a business owner. Or just share anything really cool about these products that most people don't know about.

Thanks!!

You might want to look at Penultimate and a stylus for taking notes.
Plus if you do a forum search, IvanLasston had some great recommendations on note taking on the iPad.
http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/ipad-hardware-accessories/233026-taking-notes-ipad.html

Reaction score
Zite....its awesome. It enables you to build your own "magazine" geared towards your interests. I read this every single day.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.