URGENT! Please help....

Reaction score
I need some help.... I have an iPhone 4 and its jailbroken and I have iBooty downloaded but im not sure which Custom IPSW file to download? Does anyone have a link for it?? Its not letting me boot my phone back up.... I need some help quick. Thanks!

OP
C
Reaction score
All I need is the link to where I can download the custom IPSW file for my iPhone 4.. Its an activated iPhone with a sim card if that makes a difference.

OP
C
Reaction score
So as soon as I download that and select it under the iDevice list and run iBooty it should work correct? I dont remember which IOS I have.. is there anyway I can find out.. my phone wont turn on at all..

Reaction score
What exactly are you trying to do? If your stuck in DFU mode why don't you just use tiny umbrella and kick it out of recovery?

OP
C
Reaction score
where can I download tiny umbrella??? and yeah im stuck at the apple logo.. cant go anywhere else on my phone..

OP
C
Reaction score
Do I ONLY need Tiny Umbrella or do I need to download some other things also?

OP
C
Reaction score
Could I give one of you guys that knows what you're doing a phone number to call? So you could walk me through it? if so I will gladly paypal you $5 dollars.

OP
C
Reaction score
I know.. but they are other files I have to download and stuff in order to use tiny umbrella right to help kick it out of DFU? Its like completely turned off now and when I turn it on it goes to the apple logo and thats it...

Reaction score
Just download tiny umbrella from the link for MAC. Its only one program that you will need. Once downloaded, plug your phone into the computer and tiiny umbrella will detect it. Somewhere at the top of the screen you should see a portion that says"kick out of recovery" or something like that LOL

Trust me, its very simple. Thats of coarse if your phone has the i tunes logo on the screen!

OP
C
Reaction score
I'm having a lot of trouble.. if someone could please give this number a call 912-614-1431. I will compensate you well!

OP
C
Reaction score
nvm I fixed it... just took me a while. thanks for the help everyone!

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
nvm I fixed it... just took me a while. thanks for the help everyone!

You might want to edit your earlier post...removing your phone number. You probably don't want everyone on the internet to have access to your phone # for years & years to come.;) It will show up in "Google" searches if someone is using the right search parameters (on purpose or by accident).

- Nick

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.