• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

White iPhone 4 dated for April 27 in Best Buy system

Reaction score
White iPhone 4 dated for April 27 in Best Buy system

iphone4-whitesina.jpg
An inventory discovery Saturday has helped confirm Apple's plans to launch the white iPhone 4 next week. Best Buy's inventory system showed at least the AT&T, 16GB model being in stock on April 27. The 9to5 tipster didn't know which other versions would be coming, but the Verizon inventory system has also shown the different hue on its way....

pixel
p-8bUhLiluj0fAw.gif
adscout.php

Read more

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Our local Best Buy is getting geared up for a big whatever sale and promotion for Mother's Day (May 8th). The rumor is they'll have a large stock of iPad 2 machines. Haven't heard anything about the white iPhone 4 though. But it makes sense that they'll be promoting those also if the rumor is true.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac, iPhone 4S, iPad2
Sorry to go off topic.

chscag, is this one of the Ft. Worth stores? I went to the one near Hulen on Thursday and they still had no iPads. The employee I spoke to didn't have much info on when they might be getting more.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Unibody 13" 150 GB HDD
White iPhones look so cool. I don't know why, I just really like them.

- Kyle

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPod Touch 4Gen 32Gb iMac 21'5 , 4GB memory, Core2Duo 3.06 GHz, 1 TB Hard Drive
Pffffft, white phone, black phone, chrome phone who cares as long as it work...
I hope the battle does not ramp up like on another macsite...
:Grimmace::Lips-Are-Sealed:

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Sorry to go off topic.

chscag, is this one of the Ft. Worth stores? I went to the one near Hulen on Thursday and they still had no iPads. The employee I spoke to didn't have much info on when they might be getting more.

It's a North Fort Worth store. Right off I-35W in the Heritage Parkway Mall about three exits south of the Texas Motor Speedway. The person who stated that was working in the iPod, iPad, Mac area.

I hope it's true because that's about 10 minutes from my home.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro|15" Hi-Res Anti-Glare|2.2 GHz quad i7|4GB RAM
Well, my contract is up for renewal on that very day! Although, I'll be waiting until the iPhone 5, which is rumored to make an appearance in September sometime. Whenever it does happen to be released, I can wait. My iPhone 3G is still going strong. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac, iPhone 4S, iPad2
It's a North Fort Worth store. Right off I-35W in the Heritage Parkway Mall about three exits south of the Texas Motor Speedway. The person who stated that was working in the iPod, iPad, Mac area.

I hope it's true because that's about 10 minutes from my home.

I know right where that is. The Hulen store employees weren't very helpful so I might make the drive to north Ft. Worth.

Maybe I can get a white iPhone 4 and an iPad 2 at the same time.

Thanks for the info!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 3.2QC, 27" (Oct 2012), iPad (3rd)、iPhone 6 Plus
Any info white iPhone 4 will be available thru AT&T store?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 3.2QC, 27" (Oct 2012), iPad (3rd)、iPhone 6 Plus
Just got it this AM at AT&T store. Since I waited so long, I am very happy with it!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.