OSX server - File browsing?

Reaction score
Hello, first post here...

Let me tell you what I'd like to do, and maybe ya'll can help determine if it is possible.

I would like to host images/documents/videos on a server, and have people in my office be able to remotely browse, upload, and download them. Everyone around the office loves the OSx finder, and thats kind of what I was looking for...something with the finder interface that is remotely browsable by multiple users at the same time.

Any ideas? What would I need to make this happen?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
If you have a standard server then it will look different depending on the client browsing it.

If you want to set up a skinned web based file exchange system, and you have a server that is running PHP, you could use Mollify. Its browser based but looks a bit Mac like, and once set-up any registered users can browse and exchange files from anywhere

Mollify

OP
A
Reaction score
Okay, I do indeed have a server up and running with PHP, so I'll check out Mollify...thanks for the quick response!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.