27"iMac Desk Question

Reaction score
I'm new to this forum however I have been an avid Mac user for many years.

I'm treating myself to a new 27" Quad Core iMac in 4 weeks time and want to place it in my living room (to show it off!) ;D

I've a corner in my living room I'd like to place it in but I'm struggling finding a really nice desk?

Does anyone know if there is a place I can have a hand made corner one made or if there are any really nice simple desks out there anywhere?

I don't need lots of space on the desk as I'll just be having the iMac, mighty mouse & keyboard (as clutter spoils the look IMO)

Any suggestions greatly received

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 i3 27" 16gb Ram
Would you by chance have an Ikea store near you. They have nice stuff.

I am looking at desks myself but have come to the conclusion I am to picky and will custom build one myself.

Reaction score
Desk for a 27" iMac

I just found this modern,yet simple desk that is absolutely beautiful in my opinion. Here is the link OneLessDesk™ The beautiful, ergonomic, space saving computer desk by Heckler Design

I've had my iMac for a year and it's actually been sitting on my old television stand in my bedroom as I gave away my television as soon as I saw it; I just fell in love with the iMac my first desktop in 10 years. I was strictly a laptop girl. I live in an apartment with no extra space so I did have room for
PHP:
a desk, but if everything works out for us next week, we will be receiving keys to our new home and I can order this desk, which is classy, sleek, modern and truly fits the iMac's personality.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Would you by chance have an Ikea store near you. They have nice stuff..

That just made me laugh and think of the Krapea spoof in GTA IV.

How we laugh, and then we are melancholy! We are rich, but still there is no sun for 6 months.

Davidology - KRAPEA.com

I just found this modern,yet simple desk that is absolutely beautiful in my opinion. Here is the link OneLessDesk™ The beautiful, ergonomic, space saving computer desk by Heckler Design

Nice desk but it strikes me as one of those that is made more to be looked at then actually used.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
Your best bet would be to build one. I made a very nice desk for $60 using lumber from Lowes. 3x6 foot desk, solid wood top, no laminated particle board.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.