How to make Apple TV louder for iTunes movies?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" i5 iMac w 8GBs, 32 GB iPod Touch, 2010 AppleTV, dead 120 GB iPod classic, 2x 2nd Gen iPod nano
Some of my movies are VERY quite at 100% volume on TV.

I have latest Apple TV and connect to my Samsung DLP TV via HDMI. I stream movies from my iTunes library on my computer. I do not have a sound bar or additional speakers on the TV yet. Cable and Netflix do not have this problem. I tried adjusting the volume to +100% in iTunes on my iMac.

Any thoughts?

thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo - eMac 1.42 GHz (RIP) - iMac G3 400 MHz - iPad 2 16GB
Did you adjust the volume on the movie files themselves or the just volume slider at the top left of the iTunes window?

OP
G
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" i5 iMac w 8GBs, 32 GB iPod Touch, 2010 AppleTV, dead 120 GB iPod classic, 2x 2nd Gen iPod nano
I did the Get info ->Options ->Volume adjustment slider to +100%

I do not have a equalizer preset set. Is there a preset that makes voices louder perhaps? It seems voices are the hardest to hear.

thanks!

OP
G
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
There is an equalizer preset called 'Voice Booster' in iTunes that worked great. Should have tried that first. Problem solved.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.