MacBook Pro 11" isnt Chraging?!! Help!!

Reaction score
I got home today and I put my MacBook Pro to charge but the connector ist lighting up and its connected to wall what could be going on?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
Try a different outlet. If that fails, perhaps the charger brick or cable is faulty.

OP
C
Reaction score
Try a different outlet. If that fails, perhaps the charger brick or cable is faulty.
I was just reading some review and a lot of people experienced this and say the charger is very crappy and constantly breaks. What a way to start my birthday =/ I've only had the MacBook Pro for 4 days and already something broke. =[

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
I was just reading some review and a lot of people experienced this and say the charger is very crappy and constantly breaks. What a way to start my birthday =/ I've only had the MacBook Pro for 4 days and already something broke. =[

Well you aren't going to read much from people who never have a problem with it. Some people get lemons… it's true with anything. Definitely hit Apple up for a replacement.

OP
C
Reaction score
Well you aren't going to read much from people who never have a problem with it. Some people get lemons… it's true with anything. Definitely hit Apple up for a replacement.
Yea I got a appointment later today in the morning (its already 12 AM here) DO you think they will replace it for free since its only 4 days old?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
No question about it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
If you feel more secure carrying it that way.
Also, if there is a problem with the unit, and not the charger, being only 4days old, they will just swap it over for a new boxed machine, so it could be a good idea just to take everything in including the receipt.

OP
C
Reaction score
Ok I just swapped to the small connector and it started working I switched back to long wire and it worked again ... Should i still take it in for check or what should I do??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
If you are sure that it was plugged in properly, yep, I'd still take it in, otherwise, you have a 12 month warranty.
If you don't, just give them a call to let them know so they can give someone else the appointment :)

OP
C
Reaction score
If you are sure that it was plugged in properly, yep, I'd still take it in, otherwise, you have a 12 month warranty.
If you don't, just give them a call to let them know so they can give someone else the appointment :)

You are right i should take it in still because it maybe one of those on and off things that maybe even damage my device more a head so i wont take the chance. Thanks a lot guys for the help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.