I spilled water on my mac and my screen kept on changing its contrast

Reaction score
I realize that there are several threads on this issue but I want an opinion on what chances I have about my situation

Somehow while I was doing work on my mac the glass next to me spilled over and some off it landed on my keyboard. I immediately flipped over my laptop but didn't turn it off. I left it there for three minutes or so and when I looked at it again the screen kept on changing it's contrast from light to dark. I immediately turned it off and let it sit alone for 15 minutes upside down. I turned it back on but five seconds into it I decided to turn the mac back off again because that's when it popped into my head that is calling for a short circuit, plus the contrast of the screen was still changing. I used a hair blower (Cold) for a few minutes to dry it and then put it in a bag of rise where it is currently sitting. Besides the flickering contrast of the screen I didn't notice anything else. What are my chances and what's up with my screen contrast changing by itself?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.