Just got an iphone4

Reaction score
I decided on the iphone4 to replace my broken phone. Haven't had a chance to even look at it yet but pretty stoked about it.

I'm going to try it out and search the forums for info but am open to any tips for getting the most out of it.

I did get a Zagg screen protector, had the people at the store put it on. Looking for a case now.

Tbone

OP
T
Reaction score
So I've got a question; when I go to my mail in the iphone, it constantly keeps downloading all my old emails. Can I make it disregard any emails up to this point and just download and get me the new ones that arrive?

Tbone

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21.5' iMac i3 3.2GHz, 13.3' MacBook Pro 2.26GHz, iPhone 4(16GB), 160GB iPod Classic
It will download all your e-mails when you first get the device, and afterwords it will only download e-mails when you receive new one's, and if you don't want your old e-mails showing up, you just swipe over the e-mail and delete it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.