Newbie Keynote question

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPod Classic 80G, iPod Touch 4th Gen 64G, iPhone 4s 64G, iPad 2 16G, MacBook Pro 13" 2.8Ghz 8G 750HD
Well, quite honestly I'm a recent Apple convert so I'm a newbie in general.

I'm having a problem trying to figure out how to put a video clip into the iPad version of a Keynote presentation.

Using iTunes I loaded a video clip on the iPad. I believe it is in mp4 format. When I tap the Video app it shows up there and I can successfully play it.

In Keynote, on a blank slide where I want the video clip to play I tap the same button as if I wanted to get a picture to insert (the one that looks like a mountain with a moon) in the upper right corner. I see Camera Roll as an option but nothing about videos. Just incase, I scrolled through everything in the camera roll and none of my videos appear there.

Is is possible to put a video clip in a Keynote presentation? I've googled it and haven't found a solution.

Thanks.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.