Your Mac's Specs
iBook
finally got my new ipod!!! so excited its wicked aweseom

S

sursuciofla

macAttack said:

Sweet! What did you get?

JUST NOTICED I MADE MY 100th POST, WOW! Looking out for the confetti, hehe.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
macAttack said:
You will have to change your listed Mac specs now.
Congrats!
:)

OP
macAttack
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook
congrats on 100th post! i picked it up at the apple store in the chestnut hill mall!

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
Mmmm! Confetti! I like the purple ones. *gulp*

So macAttack, where are you going to place your first scratch. Let me do it.

Edit: Anyways, congrats! I, within two days, managed to put a dent in my iPod mini and put a gouge in the bottom of it. It's not new, but I still managed to mess it up within two days, so buy a skin for your iPod. :(

OP
macAttack
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook
all ready got an iskin ;)

OP
macAttack
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook
i'm surprised, it looks great, the resolution is much better than i expected, its just as good or better than a digital camera screen

OP
macAttack
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook
how do i do a voice recording?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G5
Don't you just have to talk into the right headphone or something? I read that somewhere. Or plug in an external mic. 'Course I tried all that. My buddy Jon has an iTalk (for what reason, I don't know) but we sang "A Horse With No Name" with guitar accompanyment once into it. I liked it very much so. However, I'm broke...

OP
macAttack
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook
yeah, i thoguht you could use an earbud as a but i don't see the voice memo feature anywhere

J

Jonster

no, you have to buy an external microphone. it was funny, bought my 60 gig color when the price was still 400 and then a couple days later, it dropped down to 350 and i was so pissed, but they were like, hey, just show me the receipt and i'll give you 50 bucks store credit. how cool is that. i love the thing. i've only got 7.21 gigs on it so far and it's 3.9 DAYS of music. how killer is that? the color screen is so sexy too. i can play solitaire in full color!

U

UncSki1218

No the talking into one of the earbuds was only in one ipod version. It was done by doing the diagnostic tests when restarting ur ipod.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G5
Jonster said:
no, you have to buy an external microphone. it was funny, bought my 60 gig color when the price was still 400 and then a couple days later, it dropped down to 350 and i was so pissed, but they were like, hey, just show me the receipt and i'll give you 50 bucks store credit. how cool is that. i love the thing. i've only got 7.21 gigs on it so far and it's 3.9 DAYS of music. how killer is that? the color screen is so sexy too. i can play solitaire in full color!

Oh Yeah?

I got 9.6 DAYS of music. Tee hee hee...

Off topic. Sorry.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.