Can you check somehow to make sure Office 2004 Has all three installs still?

Reaction score
Hey, I got a really good deal on office 2004 teacher and student edition from ebay... The ad said the office 2004 comes with all three installs but in the pic they had it opened I guess they just wanted to show the pic of the actual CD... I only have one macbook so i'm only going to be able to put one of the installs on my macbook so just checking one key... That should leave me two keys to install on other macbooks... So is there any way to check and make sure none of the other keys are being used?

I'm only asking because I might upgrade to another macbook in a couple of months and want to put an install on that computer and that should leave me with one last key I could sale... I don't want to sell it then it has one key that has been used so in turn cheating someone that buys the copy.. I could have bought one that only had one or two keys for less than what I bought mine for but wanted all three keys for this reason...

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
It really doesn't matter because with Office 2004 and 2008, the programs can be uninstalled and used over again since there is no activation involved. If you were on a network and tried to use the same key twice, the program would not allow it. Keep track of your three installs by key number. The easiest way is to create a small text file with the current key and place the file in the Office folder.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.