? about photos between iPad and mini

Reaction score
Not too tech savvy and have a couple of ?'s about my new iPad 2. Have had it for 2 days and did the sync thing and got my pixs from my mini loaded on my iPad 2 but have added a few more to the mini and want to get them to the iPad. So how to add the new ones, also how to save them to my photos from an e-mail on the iPad? I'm sure I will have more ?'s as I learn more about it, it is just Wifi. Is there a way to have it ask for a password automatically with out going thru the settings? My son has a 1 and said his would do that. Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Early 2015 rMBP
Every time you add photos you can just re-sync and it will add the new ones...or download an app called PhotoSync from app store and you can sync photos between, iPad, mini over wifi or Bluetooth. I use this.

If you have pics in an email just press and hold the pic and a popup saying save picture will appear. Or click the arrow at the top of the email and there will be an option there as well.

OP
S
Reaction score
Every time you add photos you can just re-sync and it will add the new ones...or download an app called PhotoSync from app store and you can sync photos between, iPad, mini over wifi or Bluetooth. I use this.

If you have pics in an email just press and hold the pic and a popup saying save picture will appear. Or click the arrow at the top of the email and there will be an option there as well.

How do you re-sync? I did the hold on the pix in the e-mail and click save but they are still not in my photos on the iPad. Where are they saved to? Does PhotoSync allow you to send pixs from your mac to the iPad?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Early 2015 rMBP
Just plug your iPad into your computer and click sync...in. iTunes under the pictures tab it has all the photos that will be synced. They should be under photo app-albums-camera roll. Yes photo sync allows from Mac to iPad and vice versa.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010+ Mac Mini, 2.4 ghz, 8 gigs RAM / iPad (1st gen) 32gb 3G / iPhone4 16gb / iPod Video 30gb
I second the photo sync app. I have it on my iPhone and iPad, as well as the wife's iPhone. Works great at home and at work.

You still want to sync your iPad from time to time. Keeps everything up to date and backs up your data and apps. Also good if you want your mini and iPad to have the same contacts and calendar info.

OP
S
Reaction score
Thanks for all the info. What is a good app for photos as far as doing a little editing, not a lot just crop, sharpness etc?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Early 2015 rMBP
iPhoto actual does all this.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Early 2015 rMBP
on the photo app doesn't actually do it...there are most likely tons in the app store.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.