TuneUp for iTunes

Reaction score
Anyone familiar with this program? I'm a neat freak and would love to have my iTunes library clean and neat, I hate those "Track 01" files and it will take me a hundred years to fix all of them in my library. Anyone know of any programs that automatically clean up your iTunes library? I found TuneUp while googling and it looks like it has good reviews....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
Tune Up is good, and Taglicious looks decent too. The biggest issue with these apps, in my opinion, is thatonce you have tidied your collection, you are really done with them as long as you keep on top of tagging as you add new albums, which really shouldn't be an issue to be honest.
I would run the trials of both and then see what you have left to tag manually.

OP
N
Reaction score
So I downloaded Taglicious, looks pretty cool and seems to be working in naming, adding lyrics, and filling in proper genre. Doesn't seem to be finding ANY art work though, is that normal or did I miss something? I thought this app was supposed to fill in artwork to. If it is I don't see how it can find the title and lyrics but not have artwork for any of these songs.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
It'll fill in artwork if it matches something that is in the iTunes Music Store.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.