down grade

L

l2edXlll

ok this is how it goes my computer got messed up so we had to delete everything then ans reboot......the thing before we use to have 10.3 but know we have 10.2 can any one help me up grades back to 10.3???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
you need the panther discs...

OP
L

l2edXlll

ok... thats what im talking about does anyone still have em? and can i get them if you no longer need'em

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Well the biggest question of all is why did you install 10.2 over 10.3?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
l2edXlll said:
ok this is how it goes my computer got messed up so we had to delete everything then ans reboot......the thing before we use to have 10.3 but know we have 10.2 can any one help me up grades back to 10.3???
OK, lemme see if I got this straight.

1. You had 10.3 installed
2. There were problems so you somehow reverted back your OS and ended up with 10.2
3. Now you want to upgrade back to 10.3

If that is the case, and you want to go back to 10.3, PowerBookG4 is right, you will need a Panther 10.3 install set.

Now, you said that you got it back and it is freezing now. If that is the case, you will want to try to run Disk Repair from the install CD. You can also try resetting your PRAM.

What will really help us is if you can tell us what kind of problems you were having in the beginning. That way, we can probably offer you some better assistance.

OP
L

l2edXlll

ok let me be more clear.... in the beginning i had 10.2 i upgraded well my bro did to 10.3, my cpu got screwed so we had to restart everything, so i restarted or reboot from a 10.2 cd know my bro again upgraded to 10.3, there are time when my cpu freezes i think i sorta fixed the thing was my cpu didnt get any rest so i turn it off know it doesnt freezes as much as before but still i would like my cpu to be normal i want it to stop freezing

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White 2ghz Core Duo Macbook, 2ghz RAM, 60gb Hard drive, SuperDrive
how about in .. seperate sentences..?

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
What versions of 10.2.x and 10.3.x were you running?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.