iOS 4.3.1 problems

Reaction score
For the past few days, since I updated my iPhone 4 for 4.3.1, it has been having many problems. My iPhone won' sync with my computer, my iPhone can't delete emails, it can't play quicktime videos, and half the apps either don't have icons or don't work or, and then most of the others crash a few minutes in. My iPhone is not jailbroken nor has it ever been jailbroken, and i have some important things videos and pictures and app data on it, and i really don't want to restore it and lose all of that. I'm wondering if anybody else has been having the same problem and if they found a solution. Thank You

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
For the past few days, since I updated my iPhone 4 for 4.3.1, it has been having many problems. My iPhone won' sync with my computer, my iPhone can't delete emails, it can't play quicktime videos, and half the apps either don't have icons or don't work or, and then most of the others crash a few minutes in. My iPhone is not jailbroken nor has it ever been jailbroken, and i have some important things videos and pictures and app data on it, and i really don't want to restore it and lose all of that. I'm wondering if anybody else has been having the same problem and if they found a solution. Thank You

Your update obviously went very badly for whatever reason. The only thing you can really do is sync your iPhone, then restore it. It'll prompt you to load your backups when done.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
soon to be another iMac owner
When u say u don't want to restore it afraid of losing your data are u saying u have not backed up?

Meaning if u do a restore u won't be able to retrieve your data?

Cause looks like a restore might be your only option..I dont think a hard reset is gonna fix those issues

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.