iphone to mac with mobileme

Reaction score
I am unable to see what I have entered on my Iphone on my mac- is there a setting I missed or does the sync only go in one direction- mac to phone? I am using mobile me

C

chas_m

No, it goes both ways when it comes to contacts, calendar and whatever else you have set up to be synced.

1. First, check your MobileMe setup on your Mac (system preferences, Mobile Me). In the "sync" panel, do you have the things you want checked and the frequency set for "automatically"?

2. Now on to your iPhone, under Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars -> Accounts: click on the first field (your account), you should see a screen that says "MobileMe" at the top, followed by on/off switches for Mail, Contacts, Calendars and Bookmarks, all of which should be "on."

Let us know if you have proceeded that far and then test by, let's say, creating a new event in iCal on your phone, wait a few minutes, then check it on the Mac. If it's still not working, let us know.

OP
D
Reaction score
Thanks for the effort Chas- but no luck! Everything is set as above, but still will not sync from the phone back to the computer

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Has your computer Sync'd to MobileMe?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.