problem with expose

Reaction score
hi guys ,
I am experiencing some problems with the expose feature on my macbook. When using expose , sometimes only the minimized windows appear , the open windows just stays in the background as the picture shows. The problem does not persist when i reboot the system . Any clue as to why this happens and how i can avoid it ?? /Users/nikhil/Desktop/Screen shot 2011-04-03 at 7.04.26 PM.png

1.png

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
hi guys ,
I am experiencing some problems with the expose feature on my macbook. When using expose , sometimes only the minimized windows appear , the open windows just stays in the background as the picture shows. The problem does not persist when i reboot the system . Any clue as to why this happens and how i can avoid it ?? /Users/nikhil/Desktop/Screen shot 2011-04-03 at 7.04.26 PM.png

You didn't attach your photo correctly. :(

In the toolbar for your message reply here, click the "Insert Image" icon (hover your mouse over the icons to get the pop-up description). Then do the obvious.

EDIT: Wait a sec…. that's for inserting a picture via a web site URL. Lemme recheck the directions….

Ok… my bad. Use the paper clip icon for "Attachments". You'll get a second window with prompts to find files on your computer to add to the post.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.