IE doesn't display my flash page banner

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm here hoping that someone can help my web designer with this problem.

My website Facilities Management Services | Facilities Manager - Mobius Facilities Management has a banner that is supposed to change whenever you click on a different service that my company offers. This works on Safari and Firefox but not IE. Now we all know how crap anything to do with Microsoft and PC's is, however unfortunately IE still dominates the web browser market and I would really like to get this sorted.

Any ideas??

Cheers,
Nick

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Switch to HTML5 maybe? On my iPad, so I wouldn't be able to see it anyway. Plus, I'm no web designer.

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
I see what you are trying to there and using Flash for that is seriously overkill..you can accomplish the same end result with CSS and JavaScript..this will also ensure that your content will show up on most devices..

Regards

OP
M
Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys. He just did a rebuild on it and it seems to be working better now.
Razor that's a really good idea, I'll see if he can do that..!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15"
Exactly. not only will CSS/JS show up on more devices, it's better for search optimization

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.