iPad 2 Delivery Delay For B-day?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21.5" 3.06 GHz 4GB 500GB HDD i3 Processor ATI Radeon HD 4670 with 256MB / iPhone 3GS 8GB
Hi Guys,

I have put my faith in Apple I ordered my iPad 2 on monday I got the iPad 2 White 16GB Wi-Fi only. I have been worried by many only users that there are 1 month delays and the stupid US get priority even though they got their iPad release a week before in the UK!
I am getting it for my B-Day on the 23rd May It is due for dispatch on 25th April and delivery on 2nd May! DO you think it should have any trouble meeting these deadlines?

Cheers,

Matt

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have put my faith in Apple I ordered my iPad 2 on monday I got the iPad 2 White 16GB Wi-Fi only. I have been worried by many only users that there are 1 month delays and the stupid US get priority even though they got their iPad release a week before in the UK!
I am getting it for my B-Day on the 23rd May It is due for dispatch on 25th April and delivery on 2nd May! DO you think it should have any trouble meeting these deadlines?

Cheers,

Matt

I don't think so. So far everyone has received there's early personally I received mine 4 days early. I really think apple is giving dates they know they can honor.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
the stupid US get priority even though they got their iPad release a week before in the UK!

I understand you are pretty anxious about getting you iPad 2... But did you really have to call us stupid?

Keep it classy fella!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21.5 iMac 3.06 ghz 12gb ram 500g HD iPad 2 16G
+1 on that man^^....

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
Hi Guys,

The EU only got their iPad 2 two weeks after the U.S. That really isn't too bad compared to other international product launches. You have to realize that Apple is a U.S. company; they will always launch at home, first. A two week gap in between launches is very forgiving, I think the iPad 1 had an slightly bigger release gap between the US and EU.

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21.5" 3.06 GHz 4GB 500GB HDD i3 Processor ATI Radeon HD 4670 with 256MB / iPhone 3GS 8GB
Guys from the U you have my sincere appologie I guess my anger got te best of me! I am just at the moment shopping around online hoping one will pop up somewhere and then I will cancel my order with Apple!

By the way I am 13 :)

Reaction score
I don't think being young is an acceptable excuse for a comment like that. I am praying to God you are not from the UK.

If Apple are quoting a specific date for delivery I would imagine they would be very likely to hit it unless something halts the production line or the shipping container.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.