Help with shortcuts on Word Office 2011

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 27" i5 12gb RAM
Hey, i have a couple of short cut command questions for mac office 2011's Word.
When i try and use the indent command for windows which is ctrl M (mac version command M) i just minimize the window however i've been told on forums this is the correct command to indent. Do i have to disable something else or set this command up in another way to achieve the indent feature?
Secondly, what is the command to create a bullet point, the command to centre and align left?
Regards
Josh

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Someone told you wrong because CMD M minimizes the Window and has nothing to do with indenting.

As far as inserting bullet points, centering, and aligning left, just use the ribbon commands. That's what they're for. If you don't like the ribbon, turn it off and use the menu commands instead.

Reaction score
Word 2011 for Mac is the worst piece of software I have ever had the misfortune to use.

Rant.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.