Sorry guys, but my wife is better than yours

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2006 Macbook Pro 15.4" glossy screen, 2.16 ghz, 640 gb, 2 gb ram
My pregnant wife, who didn't have to work today, went to the local Apple store this morning before they opened, stood in line in the rain with our baby daughter (18 months), and walked away with our iPad a little while later (she was about 30th in line)

Add to the mix she's pretty hot and I must say I have the best wife in the world. But don't worry, I'm sure yours is a close second!

So, I was thinking about treating her to a nice dinner tonight as a reward. Would Taco Bell suffice?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
soon to be another iMac owner
Lol...congrats man!

You do have a great wife,I gave my gf the iphone4 and kept the 3GS but your wife takes the cake.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Would Taco Bell suffice?

After all she did, you better think "Outback Steakhouse" instead! ;P

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
-->
My wife did it for me on launch day, so there! ;D

Either way, great wives to stand in lines to get our toys. I paid mine back with an iPhone 4 last week and she is loving it!

Reaction score
congrats! i am one of those wives. i surprised dh with an ipad last may for his birthday. he was beyond surprised! love it

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
As long as you throw in some Cinnamon Twists, I think that should be more than adequate.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
Any of the cool wives mentioned above have single sisters, for a single Mac/gadget nutcase... Hook a brother up ;D

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Any of the cool wives mentioned above have single sisters, for a single Mac/gadget nutcase... Hook a brother up ;D

Save it for the Mac-Forums dating service. >_<"

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Great idea!
You're more than welcome to set up a Mac-forums dating thread. But the Mac Geek ladies are rather limited on this forum, though. :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Early 2015 rMBP
Bunch of good ones out there...I had duty so my wife went and waited at the Navy Exchange, then went down to Apple to grab a SmartCover and HDMI adapter.

Gotta love the good ones.

BrianLachoreVPI

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
March 2011 15" MBP 2.3GHz i7 Quad Core 8GB Ram | Mid 2011 27" iMac 3.4 GHz i7 16 GB RAM 2 TB HDD
I need to forward this thread to my wife!! :Angry:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Great idea!

You're more than welcome to set up a Mac-forums dating thread. But the Mac Geek ladies are rather limited on this forum, though. :p

So is this an official approval, with the blessings of iWhat all mighty to start the dating thread? O:)

If so, then what section of the forums do I post that in? ;P

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
So is this an official approval, with the blessings of iWhat all mighty to start the dating thread? O:)

If so, then what section of the forums do I post that in? ;P

Yep, you're welcome to start one in Anything Goes! :p

Any heated comments should be kept in PMs and forwarded to schweb's inbox, he likes being the creeper uncle of the forums.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs

Yep, you're welcome to start one in Anything Goes! :p

Any heated comments should be kept in PMs and forwarded to schweb's inbox, he likes being the creeper uncle of the forums.

Aaaaannnd it's DONE ;D

Now... Would you make it a sticky? :p

Reaction score
Alright enough! I am the wife, and my hubby has only a passing interest in my new iPad 2. Hey if you want to really treat your 'best wife in the world' then give her an iPad too!!!

Cathy

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
25" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo iPhone 4
After all she did, you better think "Outback Steakhouse" instead! ;P

She gets you an iPad and all you get is a lousy chain restaurant steak? Go get her a GOOD steak from a local restaurant

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
She gets you an iPad and all you get is a lousy chain restaurant steak? Go get her a GOOD steak from a local restaurant

Got to keep on budget for the next upgrade Apple puts out.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 iPod Touches and iPad
So, I was thinking about treating her to a nice dinner tonight as a reward. Would Taco Bell suffice?
Only if you want to visit your children one weekend a month and for one week during the summer!

Oh, and my wife bought me my iPad for my birthday last year, but she ordered it from Apple (from the comfort of her air conditioned office!) and it was delivered to our front door. So this goes to prove that I not only have the best wife, but the smartest wife on the planet. After all, she married me!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.