Sharing itune library

Reaction score
Hi can anyone help me?

I like to control my itune from my phone. So I downloaded a application call remote which said that i can share or control my itune directly from my phone. So after install the application, I followed step by step what it said to share my itune with my phone. It supposed that my itune should appear a section call device and under that should have my iphone so that i can click on it and share the library but it was not there. Dose anyone know how to do it or is there any alternative way can i do to control my itune remotely?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Remote allows you to control iTunes on your Mac/PC - not share it.

But . . . . if you have the latest version of iTunes and iOS 4.3 or above on your iPhone you can activate home sharing on iTunes and that shares the library to yoor iPhone in the iPod app if that's what you're after.

Here's more info iOS 4.3 home sharing: how to enable it | News | TechRadar UK

If it's control of iTunes you really want then remote works well.

If your iPhone isn't showing when you have Remote running make sure that iTunes and iOS are up to date and that both Mac/PC and the iPhone are both connected to the same network.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.