Mac Viewer for Powerpoint ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad Pro 12.9 latest iOS
I am guessing you are using Leopard or Snow Leopard ....
The easy route ..... Select the PPT you want to view in Finder and press the spacebar.

Preview will open the file and you can view it.

Cheers ... McBie

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad Pro 12.9 latest iOS
Yep.

Cheers ... McBie

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad Pro 12.9 latest iOS
According to your 1st post, the PPT if already on your Mac so you can simply attach it to an E-mail and send it off.

Cheers ... McBie

OP
eaglesclaw121
Reaction score
Guess I'm confused. When I hit the spacebar on the disc I created from windows, I can see the PP. I can only read gibberish when I double click it otherwise. When I sent a test email on the presentation to me and double clicked, I still got nothing other than the text and the gibberish. Not sure what I'm doing wrong

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Pushing the spacebar "opens" the file with QuickLook which is nothing more than a feature that lets you quickly view a file without having to open an app. Double clicking the file signifies to the OS that you want to open it so it tries to open it in an application.

To actually open the PPT, you'll need an application that can read them. There's MS Office, iWork and the free OpenOffice.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.