Another noob questions...where are pictures stored?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBA 2.13 Ghz, 4 Gb, 256 SSD
There's actually a very simple way to work with Facebook or anything else that requires you to browse: in the window where you need to browse for the pictures, instead of going to the iPhoto library and getting lost, just drag and drop the picture in the browse window. It will automatically take you to the folder that contains that picture in the iPhoto gallery. From there you can select as many files as you like (from the same folder) :) Hope this helps.
I'm just descovering iPhoto myself and hit the "where are my pictures?" question :)

OP
Phacade
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21½" 3.6GHz Core i5 iMac, 12GB Crucial RAM
No way! That is simple. THANKS!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac * 2.8 Ghz Intel Core i7 * 16GB 1333 Mhz DDR3 * 1TB HD *AMD Radeon HD 6770M 512 MB
Yes, sometimes people get confused when trying to upload a photo from iPhoto. They navigate to their Pictures folder in the file browser, but totally neglect the Media section at the bottom of the sidebar, where all their iPhoto events and albums appear. You'll get the hang of it.

OP
Phacade
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21½" 3.6GHz Core i5 iMac, 12GB Crucial RAM
Like so many things, I'm trying to over-complicate it...and I'm slowely realizing that this is a better way to use a computer. Me rikey!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBA 2.13 Ghz, 4 Gb, 256 SSD
Yes, sometimes people get confused when trying to upload a photo from iPhoto. They navigate to their Pictures folder in the file browser, but totally neglect the Media section at the bottom of the sidebar, where all their iPhoto events and albums appear. You'll get the hang of it.
Thank you for that :) Hadn't noticed those buttons before you said about them.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.