Broken glass on 3gs

Reaction score
I'm sure there's many threads on this subject and I'm due for a new phone my contracts up. However I know iPhone 5 should be out this year so I'd rather repair this and maybe have a little fun with it in the process. What I would like to do is change it from a black 32gb 3GS to a white one. I see where I can buy the parts from eBay but I would really like to see if people have done it here and see where I can get quality parts from. I really don't want to spend more Than 100 for the complete upgrade.

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
OP
RustProofCorn
Reaction score
I just went to ifixit. They don't have the parts I need they just have black

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 iMacs, 1 MBP, 1 UMB, 1 mini
You can buy them from eBay just make sure that it says OEM somewhere in the description. This is a pretty simple and straightforward swap. You shouldn't have any problems as long as you have the right tools. Use ifixit for the repair guide and check it to make sure you have everything you need before you start.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.