help with music download app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I just got my macbook pro and am still learning my way around it. I went to thepiratebay.com to download music (suggestion from my brother in law who owns a mac) and ended up downloading "miro and frostwire" somehow. Now I have no idea how to download music from these sites and also have no idea how to delete the programs from my computer and just start over....so here's my questions:

1) What free music site do you recommend?
2) How do I uninstall the two programs that I installed?
3) I dunno about question 3 but i'm sure they'll be one....lol

Thanks everyone for the help.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
1. Mac-Forums.com - Announcements in Forum : Switcher Hangout
Mac-Forums Community Guidelines
Respect copyrights and the law.
Don’t discuss or conduct content theft or any other illegal activity. Period. We follow U.S. law on the forums, so just because something might be legal in your country doesn’t mean it will be allowed here. If you’re ever in doubt, contact one of the moderators before you post.

We want you to share, but don’t link images or files from 3rd-party servers unless you have their permission.

2.Just drag them from your applications folder to the trash and empty the trash.

When you have 3. let us know :)

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
As pointed out to you by 6string, any talk or discussion of an illegal activity is off limits and not allowed in these forums. This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.