Bootcamp, can't access mac partiton

Reaction score
Yeah, i've had this problem twice now, when i try to access my mac partition it loads up to the apple loading screen, and then it just stays... loading.

I don't now how long i've tried waiting for it to enter mac with no success.
Last time this happend i reformated, but i have some stuff i want to backup this time (which of course i think of when it's to late)

So, wondering if anybody out there has had the same problem, or at least an idea for a solution to my problem.

I'm running Mac OS X 10.5 & Windows XP.

Kax

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 13" 2.4GHz Core i5 10.7.3 4GB DDR3 RAM 500GB HDD
Try to insert the Mac installation DVD, then do a repair disk and a verify disk it might help.

OP
M
Reaction score
****, forget to mention my cd drive is busted, is it possible to do it via a usb flash drive or am i totatly screwed?

Kax

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 13" 2.4GHz Core i5 10.7.3 4GB DDR3 RAM 500GB HDD
Do you have an iMac,Mac Pro, MB, MBP or MBA caz either you buy an external drive or barrow one :)

robduckyworth

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP, 2.5GHz i7, 750GB, 6770M 1GB, iPad 3, iPhone 4, custom PC
which partition did you format for windows when it asks you in the installer? cause this usually happens when people format their OSX partition.

it should have been "BOOTCAMP"

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.