Can't update ...

Reaction score
I'm hoping someone can help me with an update ... I have attempted on several occasions the last few days to update my iTouch on both my MacBook Pro and my iMac and on both it says my software for my Touch is up to date at 4.2.1.
Can anyone suggest what I should do to get it to update my software.

Reaction score
I'm hoping someone can help me with an update ... I have attempted on several occasions the last few days to update my iTouch on both my MacBook Pro and my iMac and on both it says my software for my Touch is up to date at 4.2.1.

What generation of touch do you have?

Reaction score

Hmmm, I have the 8 GB. I'm not techy, so I am not sure that is the answer?

Have a look on the back and see the small text whats the model number there mate?

OP
S
Reaction score
Whew, finally, I have read on the back that it is a 2nd generation iTouch. But I still am not sure if I should be able to update.

OP
S
Reaction score
Well, I appreciate your help. I am always ready for updated software, but I am just happy to find out I 'can't' and that its not something I'm doing wrong.

Thanks bunches for all your help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.