The best iPad2 cover in the world !!!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Now i have just got connections to place an order for a iPad cover. Im getting one and if you would like one please drop me a line in this thread. Deal closes in 7 days . . . .
Special deal on these covers !!! :)

RavingMac

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16Gb Mac Mini 2018, 15" MacBook Pro 2012 1 TB SSD
Order two for me, my friend. ;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
Ordered the extra special Platinum version, sorry.

Reaction score
I am kind of partial to Rubys. Can you order it for me in rubies?????? I'll pay extra. Money is no option of course as usual.....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad Pro 12.9 latest iOS
I have an allergy for dinosaur bones ( according to my mom )...
Any other bones available for a custom build ?

Are shipping costs included ?

Cheers ... McBie

Reaction score
Sorry guys, It's counterfeit. I have it on very good authority that the t-rex bone isn't legitimate; it was retrieved from Isla Nublar near Costa Rica following the permanent closure of Jurassic Park.

Besides that, the diamonds are blood diamonds.

If you buy this thing, not only are you getting ripped off, your conscience will likely bother you every time the Apple logo sparkles at you.
icon_cry.gif

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" i7 iMac 2.8 Ghz, 1TB, 8GB RAM | 13" MBP 2.53Ghz 320GB HD, 4G RAM | iPad 2 64GB+3G *WHITE*
Aww crap I wonder If I can get a refund now.?

OP
TattooedMac
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Already bought a few of them. Thanks anyway...

What with the *special* Discount ?? I think not ;)

Order two for me, my friend. ;D

I can hear the $ clicking in my bank as i type and i think you will get ""special"" treatment from the missus, just like the birthday ''''special"" gift ;P . . . . Done

Ordered the extra special Platinum version, sorry.

WHAT !!!!! Were, who, how ???

I am kind of partial to Rubys. Can you order it for me in rubies?????? I'll pay extra. Money is no option of course as usual.....

It wont be as good as bc of the size of the inserted gems they will have to be cut down drastically . . . . . Ohh and red doesnt go with the iPad2 ??? ;)

I have an allergy for dinosaur bones ( according to my mom )...
Any other bones available for a custom build ?

Are shipping costs included ?

Cheers ... McBie

Marc just for you, im moving soon and will be bringing Kiki with me, the now deseased pet Chihuahua so once i do the digging and i have settled in the new place ill let you know when its available :)
Shipping costs ?? Sorry peeps but you need to pay extra and the insurance is a killer :(

Sorry guys, It's counterfeit. I have it on very good authority that the t-rex bone isn't legitimate; it was retrieved from Isla Nublar near Costa Rica following the permanent closure of Jurassic Park.

Besides that, the diamonds are blood diamonds.

If you buy this thing, not only are you getting ripped off, your conscience will likely bother you every time the Apple logo sparkles at you.
icon_cry.gif

We have some old Dino bones here in Australia so ill email the distributor and get them to change there Dino Supplier ?? Will that make ya happy :)
As with the blood diamonds . . . . I heard they where washed in the Dishwasher and they are now clean and with that comes no conscience lol

Aww crap I wonder If I can get a refund now.?

Yea no worrries but i heard there its a $4 000 000 restocking fee and once over the 3 day cooling off period you cant return it at all haha

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPod Classic 80G, iPod Touch 4th Gen 64G, iPhone 4s 64G, iPad 2 16G, MacBook Pro 13" 2.8Ghz 8G 750HD
Well, crap. I was totally in for 3!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.