PC user now a Mac user 3 month

Reaction score
Hi I am having some problems with the Mac,,,,,
when i click on Itunes ...it says the file "itune Libray" cannot be read becuause it was created by a new version of itunes.....and when I try to click on Iphoto it says 'iphoto cannot be opened because of a problem.????
now when I look in a folder I see the Apps Itunes and Iphoto" Icould click on a song and listen and click on a photo and look at it but I can;t get back to itunes and iphotos ...I try reinstall ths app but when I put the disk in I need an Admin name and password ( I thought this was me but obviously it's not ):\ could some one help get this togather

Thanks
KS

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
How many accounts do you have on the Mac? In other words, are you the only user or does someone else also have access to it? And if so, which account are you using?

Something is not right if iTunes is telling you that the library was created with a newer version and iPhoto likewise is not working. And, the system is asking you for an admin name and password.

OP
M
Reaction score
I already took it to the shop to get fix .....they will call me when ready...seems there were other problems to ??? thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.