Can I get an iphone online when I live in Europe?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 27'' i5
Hello, I don't know where should I ask this, I hope it's fine here..

I 'm interested in buying a new iphone online (apple store) ,but it seems like it's not possible because I need to create a new phone line which is only for U.S.,is there any way to buy online only the iphone?

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
You can buy sim free iPhones from Apple. Not cheap, but you can use it on any network.

OP
L
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 27'' i5
You can buy sim free iPhones from Apple. Not cheap, but you can use it on any network.

Thank you! You meant to read old threads & post in Mac forums? And what is the reputation system? I do silly questions but I didn't understand... Sorry and thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
No worries.
I assume you refer to the messages below my post. They are my standard sig lines, no need to worry.
The search engine is ok, but mine is better :D But you may not have found the answer to this particularly.
The rep system is to show appreciation for any help people give you.

OP
L
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 27'' i5
No worries.
I assume you refer to the messages below my post. They are my standard sig lines, no need to worry.
The search engine is ok, but mine is better :D But you may not have found the answer to this particularly.
The rep system is to show appreciation for any help people give you.

Ok ,I think I know now!:) Thanx anyway!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.