Mac Pro issue w/ Yahoo Mail

Reaction score
I just set-up a brand new Mac Pro Workstation and I have an issue a couple of times where I cannot type in the message field in yahoo mail. I rebooted the Mac and it worked again but it just happened to me again.

Any ideas why this is happening?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.8 GHz 15" MacBook Pro OS X 10.7.x & some old Macs
Have you tried using other web browsers? You should make sure to use the latest versions of all of them.

This problem shouldn't be related to your Mac Pro. It sounds more like an issue with the web browser you are using.

OP
S
Reaction score
Have you tried using other web browsers? You should make sure to use the latest versions of all of them.

This problem shouldn't be related to your Mac Pro. It sounds more like an issue with the web browser you are using.

I haven't tried using any other browser, I'm using Safari as a browser and all of my updates are up to date. I'll download Firefox and see how that works.

Thanks!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MB Pro, 2.66 i7 ; 11” MBA 1.8GZ i7; 13"MBA 2GZ i7 8 GB mem 512GB SSD, 2 iPad3s, 1 iPad Mini
I've never had the problem you mention with

Safari but I regularly use Google Chrome on my Mac as well as my PCs.

OP
S
Reaction score
For various reasons I'm anti-google and try to avoid using their services when I have a choice.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.