Music plays when safari opens

Reaction score
I have picked up an annoying glitch or virus I am not sure. every time Safari opens and each tab opened a song starts playing. It is a french or hispanic tune I am unsure of the language. It is not playing in Itunes and I cannot find it to eliminate it. It was not there when I stopped one morning but when I logged in that evening it was there. Can anyone suggest a way to find this thing and eliminate it? I have run 2 versions of anit virus and no results of an infection Help???

OP
S
Reaction score
annoying music in Safari

Hey Hey I guess I should have done more searching but I never saw the threads you recommended. I tried the .plst folder removals and that did nothing But further down there was an entry about google toolbar selected and when I looked mine was also selected. Once deselected the problem disappears. So I want to say big BooYah and thanks I hope this is the end I am not a very good techy type to fix stuff like this. You rock McBie

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad Pro 12.9 latest iOS
No worries mate, glad it worked out for you.

Cheers ... McBie

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.