Best Hands free for Iphone 3GS

Reaction score

Hi Friends,

Pls help me by providing your guidance on following so that I can make a good decision.

I need to buy a hands free for my iphone. I don’t want to take calls while driving but it becomes so tough at times.

Pls recommend me which is best hands free on following parameters

# works with iphone 3GS
# good if it could work with other phones as well
# really good hands free
# lighter on my ear should not pain my ear
# budget is flexible but cheaper the better

Pls provide ur valuable inputs.
thank you

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.

Hi Friends,

Pls help me by providing your guidance on following so that I can make a good decision.

I need to buy a hands free for my iphone. I don’t want to take calls while driving but it becomes so tough at times.

Pls recommend me which is best hands free on following parameters

# works with iphone 3GS
# good if it could work with other phones as well
# really good hands free
# lighter on my ear should not pain my ear
# budget is flexible but cheaper the better

Pls provide ur valuable inputs.
thank you

What's "best" is purely subjective. I've used the Jabra BT 5020 and was very pleased with it. Good sound quality, goes on easy, buttons are easy to feel and use. It wasn't very good at noise cancellation (don't think it even offered it), so talking with my windows down wasn't a good experience. The Jabra Stone is a newer model and should be better in that regard.

Besides the Jabras, my wife has used a couple Plantronics models, and had issues with the batteries dying completely within a few months. I've also used a couple Jawbone models, and they are simply gawdawful pieces of junk.

We no longer even use headsets. The hassles in keeping them charged, and the lifespan of most the devices (Jabra being the exception in terms of lifespan), just wasn't worth it. My wife now has a car radio with BT support for the iPhone, and it is totally the way to go. There are other in-car BT devices available that don't require replacing the radio, such as this Parrot. Here's a list of a whole bunch of others across price ranges that may be worth checking into if this floats your boat.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.