Has this happened to any of you???

Reaction score
I ordered my iPad2 on March 11th, and it immediately showed up as a pending charge on my Visa. It finally shipped two days ago and I can track it just fine, but the pending charge has now disappeared from my cc, and shows no charge at all from Apple! I've never had this happen before. I guess I will make sure the iPad makes it to me, and if the charge is still not on my cc, I will call Apple! Geesh, hope I get my iPad:|

Reaction score
You will receive your iPad no problem. What u explained happens to me all the time and don't worry about apple they will get your money.

OP
B
Reaction score
LOL! Good, that makes me feel better! I will make sure they get their money, also. Glad to know someone else has had this happen, I never have and use my cc all the time! Thank you for your quick response!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MB Pro, 2.66 i7 ; 11” MBA 1.8GZ i7; 13"MBA 2GZ i7 8 GB mem 512GB SSD, 2 iPad3s, 1 iPad Mini
Same thing happened with me

when I ordered my iPad2. The ipad has shipped and the charge disappeared. Go figure.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Nothing to be concerned about. My bank routinely does the same thing with our CC charges. They show up in the "pending" category for one or two days until they finally move to the "debit" column. Sometimes the charge disappears for several days but it eventually shows up in the proper column.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.