Can i buy this?

Reaction score
What`s your opionion about this? - zagg.com
Does i can buy something! I hear good things from my friends, but i want hear other people opinion!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 17" MBP |core i7 2.66|4gb ddr3|500gb 7200rpm|snow leopard|
I've only heard good reviews about Zagg. I just got my first ever iphone(vzw iphone 4) 1 week ago, and a friend of mine has Zagg and its truly an amazing screen protector.

I know there are others here who uses 1 or 2 other brands that I'm sure are just as great, but speaking from someone who has used Zagg(and will own one very soon) I can tell you that they are fantastic!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
VZW iPhone 4 64gb Ipad 13" White Macbook * WD 500GB HD 80GB Ipod Classic
ok here is my opinion about zagg. it's great and works wonders against scratches but if you're trying to throw a on your phone, the zagg will peel. it was quite annoying. I have the speck pixel hd case and I took the front cover off, leaving the back.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Zagg vinyl products are pretty easy to install and they work well - for about 6 months. Then, the corners/edges tend to lift, dirt works its way under them and it looks terrible. They have a "lifetime" guarantee of course, but that entitles you to *one* replacement in a lifetime. And the shipping costs are ridiculous ($14 for USPS parcel post). Considering that it costs them about $0.05 to make each product, I find both the initial and replacement costs kind of silly.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
VZW iPhone 4 64gb Ipad 13" White Macbook * WD 500GB HD 80GB Ipod Classic
i agree with you cwa...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.