Member Bands

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
I know we have several members here that are in bands. Post a link to your site or music and tell us if you use your Mac to help edit or create any music for your groups!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Powerbook G4 • 24" iMac • iPhone 3Gs
schweb said:
I know we have several members here that are in bands. Post a link to your site or music and tell us if you use your Mac to help edit or create any music for your groups!

(outdated link removed)

Every song produced with Garageband, all lyrics written in TextEdit.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G5, 17.in screen. 1.8GHz, Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger.
I'm kind of a one man show...I just started making my own podcasts with my classmates. We use Garageband and Skype.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Ampliphonic

(outdated link removed) is our webpage (currently german only) or listen to our tracks at the link in my sig.

A download is available at (outdated link removed)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.33GHz 12" iBook; iMac G3 333Mhz; Use Dual 2Ghz PM G5's
I thought this was an awesome thread. But then I realized that my band hasn't recorded anything. But I might have an old website up still... I'll check that and maybe post it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2GHz Mac Mini 2GB RAM 160GB 10.6.2 | MDD DP 1.25GHz G4 1.5GB RAM 10.4.11 | 233MHz iMac G3 10.3.9
schweb said:

We just finished our album and we recorded on my friends MDD G4 in Digital Performer 4 thru a 2 track TASCAM. The machine was stable as **** and it still runs good as the day he got it. The mixing was done on a Quicksilver G4 in Pro Tools. Mastering was through some vintage equipment to make it sound analog. We created our website in Flash/Dreamweaver on a 1.8 G5 and update it on the same. Check out the results!

(outdated links removed)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Black Core2Duo 2.0ghz, 1gb RAM, 120gb HDD, Tiger
(outdated link removed)

everything on there up to now was done on PC using cubase, but since i got my iBook i'm a logic convert and i'm working on new stuff now.

also (outdated link removed) - mine's the first track on the album.

there's quite a community of musicians here, isn't there? looking forward to redoing my site on the mac too :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
in fact, here's a tune i'm working on on the mac, using logic express, my griffin imic, my guitar and a zoom fx box...

(outdated link removed)

got no vox in there yet, but they're coming :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2GHz Mac Mini 2GB RAM 160GB 10.6.2 | MDD DP 1.25GHz G4 1.5GB RAM 10.4.11 | 233MHz iMac G3 10.3.9
math said:
(outdated link removed)

everything on there up to now was done on PC using cubase, but since i got my iBook i'm a logic convert and i'm working on new stuff now.

also (outdated link removed)- mine's the first track on the album.

there's quite a community of musicians here, isn't there? looking forward to redoing my site on the mac too :)

(outdated link removed) link is broken :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
might be cos there's too many people trying to access it at once - it's sadly just run from an xp server in my house (i keep meaning to upgrade to proper hosting, but keep not getting round to it). you could alternatively try (outdated link removed) as that links straight to it without the dot.tk re-router...

i am listening to your band now on myspace, i like it! the drumming in particular is outstanding (i used to be a drummer so i always appreciate good skinwork ;)) can't believe it wasn't recorded in a studio! good work!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.67 Ghz 17" PB w/1 GB Ram; 400 MHz PM G4, 366Mhz iBook Firewire, Nano 4GB Black
I play jazz, rock, and pop saxophone, classical clarinet, and am learning piano and guitar. I have played trombone, and can play that at a beginners level, although I don't own one. I also play some flute, but don't own one of those either. I am buying a trumpet from a friend, and intend to learn to play that.

The attached image is of a small recording facility I've set up. Only one of the guitars is mine, two of them are a friend of mine's, and the rest are my ex girlfriend's (this pic was taken a couple months ago). Only one of my saxes is shown, I actually have two additional ones, and neither of my two clarinets or keyboard is shown in that picture, they are on the other side of "the studio." It's a pretty basic setup 4 Track Recorder, PA System, a couple AMPs, etc.

I've yet to hook my Powerbook into it, just havn't gotten to it, but I want to soon. I have done some messing around just using the internal mic, and garage band, and at some point I'll host those files so I can share em. I was going to use a powermac g4 I had here as a server to host the stuff, but I just sold that, so I'm currently looking for a free host that will let me host MP3s, yet not limit my bandwidth (if you've ever tried hosting MP3s on a site like geocities or something, you'll learn that after a couple people download them, your site gets shut down for a day). If anybody has somewhere to suggest, it would be appreciated. EDIT: Just remembered, I have .Mac! but, if anybody else has suggestions, please post them. .Mac takes forever to upload stuff to.

I also write and arrange music for small bands. Mostly classical, jazz and swing music, although some light rock. Usually nothing with vocals, as I've never had any vocal/choir training. I use Finale 2005, and occasionally Sibelius 4 for that.

1123.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.67 Ghz 17" PB w/1 GB Ram; 400 MHz PM G4, 366Mhz iBook Firewire, Nano 4GB Black
P.S. This thread would make a good sticky I think.

Also, somebody should get Sarahsboy18 posting on this thread, he has sent me some recordings of some really really awesome stuff he's done.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thebigheavy.com

Rolling Stones type rock and roll college band. MP3s to come next month.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
We finally have our CD for sale online and it's available internationally. A guy from Norway already bought one. :D

(outdated link removed)

C

crysalis

Breakbeat/Industrial/IDM project...All music recorded, arranged, & sequenced on my powerbook G4 Titanium using Reason, Ableton Live, BIAS Peak, Recycle, Reaktor, Vokator, & Revision for my film scores....

(outdated link removed)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
crysalis said:
Breakbeat/Industrial/IDM project...All music recorded, arranged, & sequenced on my powerbook G4 Titanium using Reason, Ableton Live, BIAS Peak, Recycle, Reaktor, Vokator, & Revision for my film scores....

(outdated link removed)

Reason is a great program :) Used it for synths on our album.

F

falltime

(outdated links removed)

Interrelated production projects or projects of very close friends.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
falltime said:
(outdated link removed)

How are you related to From First To Last???

Last edited by a moderator:
F

falltime

deus_ex_machina said:
How are you related to From First To Last???

I grew up with Sonny and hes always just been the kid that we all just know and love. Sonny was the first of us to make it big and I've since worked with him on quite a bit of production. LoveHateHero signed to Ferret shortly after, and Hollywood Undead just recently signed to Epic. Another group of us also just signed to Epitaph - Escape the Fate, but I had absolutely no involvement with their production.

(outdated link removed) - another band that I forgot to mention. I'm never had any involvement with their music production, but their bassist is my best friend, and I used to shoot all of their shows. I think their current cd is a bit aged - due to a slough of recording and personnel issues, it took them almost 2 1/2 years to record the album. I've been talking to them about funding their next demo because their new music is untouchable, and I'd like to send the demo over to Chris @ Epic and call at least 5 points on the album.

DON'T YOU JUST LOVE EMILY TOYSHOP????!?!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac mini (1G)/ 1.42 GHz PPC / 512MB Crucial RAM / 80 GB HDD / 160GB LaCie mini
I play powermetal in my solo project, Parimal Satyal. Yes, that's my name :p lol

I'm working on the website (it's part of a bigger website I'm building, so it takes time), but for now, I'll link to my iComposition pages.

(outdated link removed)

This song is "Dreams to Illusions", produced in GarageBand 2 on my Mac mini. I do the guitars, composition and production, although I'm just only beginning learning audio production.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.