Member Bands

Reaction score
(outdated link removed)

This is my band, in the vein of Biffy Clyro, Incubus etc.

All the stuff on the player is recorded at Urban Studios in Glasgow by Simon, on a Power Mac G5 running Logic 7.

Would be glad to hear from anyone who happens to listen to us!

Cheers!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2GHz Mac Mini 2GB RAM 160GB 10.6.2 | MDD DP 1.25GHz G4 1.5GB RAM 10.4.11 | 233MHz iMac G3 10.3.9
(outdated link removed)

This is my band, in the vein of Biffy Clyro, Incubus etc.

All the stuff on the player is recorded at Urban Studios in Glasgow by Simon, on a Power Mac G5 running Logic 7.

Would be glad to hear from anyone who happens to listen to us!

Cheers!

Nice production :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac
This Side of Goodbye

Everything done in Garageband on my iMac.

(outdated link removed)

Enjoy!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.66 GHz... Running 10.5.7
Ampliphonic

(outdated link removed) is our webpage (currently german only) or listen to our tracks at the link in my sig.

A download is available at (outdated link removed)

Is your site down? All I get is one of those "What you need, when you need it" sites.

:Confused:

screen-capture-1.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.66Ghz Penryn C2D iMac
(outdated link removed)

I am the drummer on all three tracks, The Creature is from my most recent project, Dismal Tide (outdated link removed) We are sort of on extended hiatus but we are getting together to start up again soon.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro 2GB
Check out this band, all recorded in a bedroom on a mac. I'm not in it, but I did the cover art.

(outdated link removed)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
I noticed that I never posted this before and we just celebrated our one year anniversary. We're working on a studio CD now, but until then we've got some poorly mixed, very rough demo cuts on our MySpace page:

(outdated link removed)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 inch alMacBook 2GHz C2D 4G DDR3, 1.25GHz G4 eMac
Hey guys. I'm a new user here. I found this place because I've been surfing around all day looking for great apps for when I finally upgrade to the new aluminum MacBook in a few weeks. Before my PowerMac G5's Logic board ate it hard due to too much smoke, constantly being turned on, and poor ventilation (hey, it lasted me about five years) in mid April of last year (omfg, it's been a year since I've had my own machine!), I was a recording machine. I pushed GarageBand to its limit (or close to it) writing and recording four full length albums and several more EPs. I never really found a solid set up for a band. Here are some of my old songs. Band mates listed are the people I played with in Oswego before I moved to Ithaca, however all parts are written and being performed by me in the recordings (the drums via MIDI controls in GarageBand) with few exceptions. A couple of times I let my friend Jon play guitar on the recordings.

So when I get my new aluminum MacBook (going for 2GHz, but will max the RAM myself after the fact) between May 1st and May 8th, I will be recording again, this time under a new name with my friend who lives in Connecticut and probably solo as well. My new act will be called Darkest Ritual, and I hope you guys will follow it.

Here are some of the songs I've recorded through December 2008 up on ReverbNation.

Bullet Safe Inside

You could also look for it on Last.fm if you're so inclined.

Oh yea, that was all done in GarageBand 1 too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
(outdated link removed)

Just simple GarageBand stuff all created by me, of course (duh).

Enjoy =)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M1 Pro - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - macOS Monterey
Finally got done with the LP. I'm happy with it. You all can enjoy it too, I think.

By the way, it's very NSFW, so keep that in mind.

WMD

Be sure to read the liner notes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Well everyone is posting for their bands so I figure I'll post for mine. We are called "The Victory Rome" & were a punk band from Cleveland/Chattanooga, TN

Here's our Myspace
The Victory Rome on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Reaction score
The Doc Tore's In

Bulletproof Tigers

The only one you need... Garage Band. (and Word for the Lyrics)
MacBookPro and USB mic

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
I know, I believe I have already posted here before, but I have updated some things, and went form MySpace to Facebook, and have made a page on my musical alias "GarageBand SkIRmish". I have several songs you can listen to on the music player on my page.

Facebook Page

And no, I do not know where I came up with the name. I was wanting to change it to "Ninth Dimension", but Facebook will not allow me to change the name. :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
eMac PowerPC G4 1.42GHz 768 MB Ram
I have a one man band type thing.
Computer Is A Machine on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Reaction score
have been making music on my laptop for a little while now on logic and am thinking about trying to get ableton live set up to do some shows

mostly deep house/techno :)

(outdated link removed)

Reaction score
here's some projects in the works that are mostly incomplete tune ideas. they all use garageband virtual instruments except a few audio drum tracks i recorded through my motu 828mk3.

BoneSmack on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

oh ya, i did all these solo but i do sometimes jam with my friends, it's just been a long while since we all got together.

peace

jeff

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.